The Center for Community Leadership at JCRC-NY engages diverse teen, faith, communal and civic leaders across New York City to promote collaboration around areas of common concern.
- Establish meaningful relationships with the diverse civic, ethnic, faith, and communal leadership of New York
- Identify and connect with leaders as they transition from “next generation leaders” to the forefront of their fields
- Create and maintain a network of leaders who have the skills and know how to work with JCRC-NY, the broader Jewish community, and other diverse community partners
- Engage with this network as common issues of concern and crisis arise throughout the city in order to solve problems effectively together
- Influence and maintain conditions conducive to encouraging the continuity and vitality of Jewish living in a pluralistic society